Residential Aged Care
Blue Haven Bonaira.
It’s your home
Welcome to Bonaira Home
Kiama’s new hub for Aged Care support
Blue Haven Bonaira’s brand-new aged care home is located in Kiama on the beautiful South Coast of New South Wales. Completed in late 2019, it sets a new benchmark for comfort and quality. It has 134 beds in 8 purpose-built care houses and is located amongst landscaped grounds. We know that living here is a lifestyle decision for our residents and their families, and that inspires our team to deliver the very best in care.
THE BLUE HAVEN DIFFERENCE
We put our residents first, and offer them dedicated care and more opportunities.
- Stylish, modern, safety-first designs
- Large format art and natural light throughout
- Care staff and Registered Nurse available 24/7
- Assistance with personal/medical care needs
- Unrestricted access to innovative common areas
- Freshly prepared dietician-approval meals
- Room cleaning and laundry services
- Cafe, salon, chapel and wellness centre onsite
- Regular activities, social groups and bus trips
- Pet therapy
DEDICATED DEMENTIA SUPPORT
Understanding your needs
Blue Haven recognises the importance of dedicated care for residents with later stage dementia. This is why 2 of our 8 households (Cedar and Palm) specialist support in a tailored environment for up to 31 residents – with a tailored environment to better suit their specific needs. Dementia residents can access premium amenities including lounge, chapel, kitchen, wellness centre and special sensory garden.